Calgary Lawyer Charles Fair, the founder of Fair Legal, had a great conversation with Calgary immigration lawyer Evelyn Ackah of the Ask Canada Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah Podcast about how Fair Legal protects people when life gets messy... and so much more!
Watch: Charles Fair on the Ask Canada Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah Podcast
You can also listen to the Ask Canada Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah Podcast on your favorite podcast player including Apple, Google, Spotify and Amazon Music.
Charles and Evelyn discuss why he founded Fair Legal, why the choice of a lawyer is so important, and the unique legal needs of immigrants facing a family law issue, criminal charges or involvement in a legal dispute:
- How practicing law became Charles' 2nd career
- Why Charles chose to run his own law firm, versus joining a law firm
- How law school can change people's values
- His biggest business challenges running a solo law practice
- How did Fair Legal weather the pandemic?
- Hiring the right legal support team is critical for running a successful firm. Charles' hiring advice to young lawyers or to new firm founders
- Fair Legal Team 100
- Where is Fair Legal heading in the next 3-5 years?
- Having an impact on someone's life
- How a legal case in one area leads to help that client with legal cases in other areas, such as when a family law case leads to a business law case
- Immigration implications of criminal cases. Many Ackah Law immigration clients become permanent residents, but not citizens. If someone in Canada is charged with a crime, what are their rights if they are a temporary resident versus a permanent resident versus a Canadian citizen?
Contact Calgary Lawyer Charles Fair
Call Fair Legal at 1 (403) 239-2249 to schedule a confidential meeting with a member of our team.
Calgary lawyer Charles Fair brings over 30 years of experience to Fair Legal in criminal, family and civil litigation. Charles draws on his personal experiences related to each field of law which helps him to understand and relate with each of his clients. He is compassionate, caring, and will always be your champion for justice when life gets messy.